In his new role, Wilkinson is charged with expanding the company’s media advisory business in Asia-Pacific. He will also oversee the overall build-out of Wasserman’s other services in the region in the long term. He will report to David Kogan and Sara Munds, global media division managing directors.
Wilkinson joins from ESPN Star Sports, Asia’s largest sports broadcaster, where he was responsible for its programming strategy in Southeast Asia and key acquisitions for all...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events