The campaign invites free-style rapper MC Jin and Wan Kwong, an 80s popular singer known for his use of Cantonese slang to reflect the lives of the lower class in Hong Kong.
Rather than promoting the beverage like any other sugary drink, Vita’s campaign draws on life experiences. The bittersweet’ aftertaste becomes the brand’s new focus.
Bittersweet is often preserved as a negative emotion, but in this campaign, it is redefined as...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events