Video advertising continues to see the biggest growth in Australia’s digital advertising market, according to the latest report from IAB Australia and PwC.
First quarter results saw overall digital ad spend increase to A$2.2 billion US$1.52 billion, a 4.9% increase compared to Q1 2018 with video accounting for 46% of general display expenditure. In a press release, IAB said video advertising has seen a 15% increase in spend year-on-year.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events