Upscale Hong Kong lifestyle mall Pacific Place has partnered with brand experience agency Jack Morton to launch a mirror installation that features colourful artwork at its Garden Court atrium until 27 August. The interior of the artwork also features images of an infinity garden crafted by local floral artist Kirk Cheng.
Becca Ratcliffe, VP, client services director, Jack Morton, said the brief was to reflect Pacific Place's new brand campaign, 'The...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events