Events and brand experiences as a marketing tool is not a new thing. Whether we’re talking about large corporations holding glamourous board dinners or presidential candidates leveraging events as their soapbox, experiences have had a long and illustrious history in marketing.
To mark Jack Morton Worldwide’s 80th anniversary this year, vice chairman and president international Julian Pullan spoke to Campaign about the trends, changes, and signature attributes of experiences in the past decades.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events