Thailand has seen double-digit declines in media spending over the last two years following a military coup and periodic advertising blackouts imposed during the year-long mourning period for the late King Bhumibol Adulyadej. The industry now hopes an impending election this year may put some stability back into the industry.
Thailand has been under military rule since May 2014, when the army took power in a coup. The military government has indicated that an...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events