Unilever is shedding all of its individual agency relationships in favour of holding company-wide arrangements, according to the FMCG giant’s chief executive.
Alan Jope said Unilever was not looking to increase or decrease the number of agencies on its roster but instead is structuring its relationships with holding companies rather than the individual agencies underneath.
Jope continued I know that WPP have got all the talent...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events