This is the first piece of business that agency has won since it ended its relationship with DDB and sold a majority stake to Dentsu Aegis Network in mid-December.
The pitch was announced just after the acquisition was completed and involved a list of 'club agencies' and several local digital agencies. All in all, there were two pitches an above-the-line pitch and a digital one.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events