Once implemented Singapore’s new recruitment framework has potential to lengthen the hiring process, sticking employers with a new obstacle to overcome in 2014. The law only allows companies to advertise vacancies to a limited talent pool for 14 days before opening positions to a wider international audience. Branding and communications become more important as employers need to attract top local talent to avoid drawn out recruitment and lost productivity.
While employer branding activities mainly target...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events