A delegation of UK agencies and production companies, led by Promote UK, Institute of Practitioners in Advertising IPA, UK's Advertising Association AA, and the UK’s Department for International Trade DIT is in Shanghai on a mission for the first time.
Their mission to meet Chinese agency peers and to delve into new opportunities for business links coincides with the Shanghai International Advertising Festival SHIAF taking place this week. The festival...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events