Following a pitch, Uber is tipped to have hired OMD to take on media and digital duties, in Pakistan. Starcom is understood to be the incumbent.
The scope of work covers offline media, including planning and buying, as well as above the line ATL creative and strategy for digital and social, according to sources.
As with most technology-based transportation companies, Uber expects its agencies to help it drive downloads from prospective...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events