Twitter has selected high-growth Asia-Pacific to house a new engineering centre, as it looks to tap into the talent and growth opportunities in the region.
The engineering centre will be one of the biggest outside the US and will be based in the company’s APAC headquarters in Singapore. It will allow the social media platform to operate a global engineering team in two time zones.
The US platform has committed to hiring...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events