Twitter is on a charm offensive in Asia-Pacific to tap into the growing proportion of millennials and internet newcomers in the region.
Global head of client solutions Sarah Personette, who is responsible for managing all the major brands and advertisers on the platform, is in the midst of an Asia-Pacific roadshow to uncover additional revenue streams in the region.
Personette spoke to Campaign Asia-Pacific in Singapore, the third stop of her tour....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events