British food delivery startup Deliveroo has linked up with TripAdvisor to integrate its restaurant network across the travel booking site's desktop, mobile and app platforms for the UK and selected markets in Europe and Asia-Pacific.
That means visitors browsing the restaurant listings under TripAdvisor will be able to order food from Deliveroos's restaurant partners and get directed to Deliveroo's site. The feature is available in 12 markets, including three in Asia-Pacific UK,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events