Tourism Australia has announced the promotion of Susan Coghill to CMO following the departure of Lisa Ronson in March. Coghill will step up from her current role as general manager creative, content and campaigns.
In her time, she has helped set the creative marketing direction for Tourism Australia, including overseeing the Dundee, Undiscover Australia and Australia Inc. campaigns. She was also instrumental in completing the organisation’s agency roster, bringing on board new creative agency M...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events