Digital, especially social, has been the silo breaker between creative, media and public-relations agencies. The usage of digital has resulted in overlapping functions of agencies, and the issue of integration toward full-service agency offerings is being brought up again, following the fragmentation trend of the past 20 years.
While creative, media and public-relations agencies seem to be playing for the same pie in the digital sphere, they are coming from different legacies and motivations, and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events