Outdoor lifestyle brand Timberland has made a pledge to plant 50 million trees over the next five years to encourage consumers to take steps to help the environment.
Since 2001, the brand has planted more than 10 million trees worldwide and the 'Nature needs heroes' campaign aims to go further.
It will feature activity across print, digital, out-of-home, social media and PR, alongside a series of tree-planting and green events....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events