Most businesses today subscribe to creating value in the upstream. They continue to structure their operations around their products and solutions, maintaining hierarchies of product divisions and product managers, rewarding them on how well the products were sold. Predictably, managers’ aspirations are driven by new innovations and new product pipelines.
Marketers, especially those who manage product brands, understand this. They annually spend $500 billion on paid advertising globallya number that is now growing at...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events