The Singapore Police Force SPF has released a new crime-prevention campaign, and it's been drawing chatter on social media among citizens.
Images of various crimes such as shoplifting and rioting were plastered on posters across public transportation, reminding citizens of the legal consequences of those crimes. Perpetrators in the posters were seen to be wearing tags that indicated the number of years of imprisonment they might receive in accordance with their crimes.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events