Starting from 1 July, Deo will take over the dual role from Christina Cheang, who has decided to take some time off from work after five years with the agency.
Coming from a consulting background, Deo will bring more than 20 years of Asia-Pacific communications and brand-building experience.
Deo told Campaign Asia-Pacific that the most compelling factor in the move is the agency’s G4 Model. “The traditional way to form a company...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events