Emogipronounced emojiis a content engine and technology company that works with brands to create deeper connections with consumers by using those little digital images in different ways.
Travis Montaque founded Emogi in 2011, and while the company has stayed under the radar in terms of press, it’s known among a number of large marketers. Emogi has worked with McDonald’s, Mucinex, Tide, Ikea, Bose and more.
So what exactly does...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events