The Trade Desk chief executive Jeff Green is courting advertisers into China as part of his broader plan for Asia to become the company’s biggest source of revenue. But he knows the path may not be smooth.
At an event held for agencies on Tuesday, Green who appeared over video link was one of a trio of executives from the online advertising marketplace pitching China as the next big frontier for marketers.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events