TikTok’s staggering growth trajectory is showing no sign of abating, and is driving an increase in short video creation, consumption and ad spend across Asia-Pacific, according to a Forrester report.
The two-year-old video app, which allows users to create and share 15-second videos across their social platforms, has become a global sensation.
Available in 150 markets and in 75 languages, the platform has more than 700 million monthly active users globally....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events