The Washington Post recently ran an op-ed by Mark Zuckerberg in which the Facebook founder acknowledged the immense responsibilties held by his platform and called for a more active role for governments and regulators in helping companies like his own to keep people safe.
The piece comes at a time when Facebook finds itself under increasing pressure to remove and more efficiently monitor harmful content, fake accounts and fake stories, particularly any that concern major...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events