Last year, Dentsu president Toshihiro Yamamoto promised to create a new Dentsu’with a commitment to reform its work environment. The ambition is not just to prevent a recurrence of the tragic event of last year, but to reduce efficiencies and ultimately deliver a more productive Dentsu. A laudable ambition, and an opportunity for Dentsu to take a lead for Japan. Hopefully, with the strength of Dentsu’s connections to the Liberal Democrat party, it will become a beacon...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events