Earlier this month, Dentsu announced that it was launching an acceleration programme, Sports Tech Tokyo, to support innovation in the sports sector globally. The initiative is in partnership with Scrum Ventures, a venture capital company based in the US. It invites startups from any market to pitch their ideas in order to gain mentorship, networking opportunities and possible investment. The move follows a pledge by the Japanese government to grow the country’s sports industry to 15...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events