As point of sale advertising becomes the next digital frontier for influencing purchase decisions, Amazon is poised to become the most credible threat to the Facebook-Google duopoly, and it is a platform where the digital media expertise marketers have honed will fall short. While there is always a learning curve for marketers looking to participate effectively on a new platform, this time there's a twist They will need new skill sets and enhanced technology stacks to win....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events