For a long time, charitable initiatives in China remained small in scale and in donation volume.
A team of one’ and Mission enlightening’ went viral because they broke away from the conventions of seeking sympathy by showing hardship.
Rather than throw a pity party as is the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events