This year has been marked by the usual complaining and wringing of hands in our industry about the usual suspects. Procurement sourcing creativity like they might nuts and boltsand expecting most of said bolts to be free. Clients asking for pitches on ridiculous timelines or with ridiculous numbers of agencies involved. Demands for a new approach by Monday, when it's Friday. The rejection of rounds of creative work because the brief keeps changing. The advance of consultancies....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events