As anyone who has had carpet burn or a shocking call-centre experience will tell you, friction is a bad thing. In the world of customer experience, friction is the enemy. Smart brands focus on creating frictionless and seamless experiences at all costs. Just look at how much Amazon has invested in making its platform and its logistics operation the epitome of ease and convenience. Friction puts consumers off, kills sales and is bad for the brand, right...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events