“In the future, everyone will be world famous for 15 minutes.” Andy Warhol, 1968
Andy Warhol was right about the mass commoditisation of fame, although off by a few minutes. Today, it’s about 15 seconds. Welcome to the MAD world of short videos user-generated content clips that can range from 15 seconds to even 15 minutes but usually less, and is expected to be 'meaningful, authentic and differentiated' MAD if they aim for fandom....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events