It’s long been one of the marketing industry’s most enduring mysteries. Despite the major global agency network’s massive success across Asia and beyond, why do Japanese ad agencies still hold on to such an incredibly dominant position in their home market
Over the years I have heard numerous explanations for this state of affairs. Most common is the idea that local competition is so historically strong and immovable, particularly Dentsu, that there is no shifting...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events