One of the recent hot industry discussions has been around becoming a 'full stack' employee. Inspired by this particular post on Medium, I’ve also been thinking to myself What constitutes a full-stack marketer
Many people have talked about this question from a skill-set perspective. Marketers need to learn how to be comfortable with data, they need to learn how to code, they need to learn how to design, and so much more. While hard skills...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events