While the moral and ethical reasons behind focusing on technology to help people with disabilities are clear, there are also business and creative benefits that often go unspoken.
Beyond the economic drivers of catering to the estimated one billion people in the world who have some form of disability, tech companies that focus on this area have the potential to become leaders in innovation.
Several current mainstream technologies are the result of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events