Asia largely skipped over desktop PCs, landlines and wired broadband, and went straight to mobile. That fact about leapfrogging technology is so well-worn it hardly bears repeating. So we won’t bore you with statistics showing how much faster the penetration of mobile subscriptions in Asian markets grew compared to western markets over the last decade.
Instead, let’s look ahead three world-changing tech areas where Asia mainly China is set to lead...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events