As WeChat has evolved from its roots as an instant messaging platform into a lifestyle superapp, it’s become an enviable tool for event marketers to curate live experienceswell, as much as its walled-garden structure allows, anyway.
For a start, WeChat is the platform through which its users connect to other services. This includes Chinese event management platforms such as iDEvent and live photo-streaming platform VPhoto. It is as simple as scanning a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events