On the surface, not much has changed since five WPP brand and design shops merged into a new agency, Superunion, 12 months ago. In the Hong Kong office that was formerly Brand Union, the biggest agency in Asia to fold into Superunion, fresh signage is in place and a huge, bold new artwork by senior designer Gianluca Crudele, who moonlights as a Hong Kong street artist under the name Barlo, now stretches across two walls.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events