Spotify has launched an adtech product, Streaming Ad Insertion, that aims to turn podcast advertising into an advanced performance marketing channel by providing advertisers with a suite of capabilities.
Traditionally, podcasts have been predominantly downloaded via RSS content feeds, meaning the potential to gather data on how they are consumed has been limited. But the shift from downloading to streaming enables a greater level of measurement and planning for channels such as music...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events