Have you noticed lately that the superlative is back in fashion And back in the most incredulous, unbelievable and unique way. Well actually not. It is just that it seems that it is used more and more to embellish the ordinary to try to get consumers to feel like they are getting something completely new and more different than ever before.
The one that really started me looking at this phenomenon, was a local press...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events