SINGAPORE - The Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity has confirmed its programme for this year's festival, taking place 21 through 23 September in Singapore.
Some of the speakers and topics include:
- SapientNitro will present copy artist Zhenhan Hao
- YouTuber Kurt Hugo Schneider will discuss building success on the online video platform
- Forbes Media will bring together a female panel to discuss The Role of Innovation in the New Tech-Driven Consumer Market.
- On the convergence of brands and content, Grey will interview documentary producer George Pank (‘All This Mayhem’ and ‘Amy’)
- Dictionary Film Tokyo & Curious Film Sydney will present executive producer Peter Grasse.
- AKQA’s Eric Cruz and R/GA Singapore’s Mark Tipper will share their insights as APAC creatives, while Harris Diamond and Prasoon Joshi from McCann Worldgroup, Ogilvy’s Graham Fink and James Hurman from Previously Unavailable will present a more international perspective.
- Google will present a session on Pokemon Go & Niantic Labs
- Minah Kim of Cheil Worldwide will speak on Creating VR experiences that actually work.
- Chris Clarke from DigitasLBi will discuss how brands can stop copying and start leading with culture-defining ideas.
- Anna Bishop Rehrig, head of emerging markets at Facebook will present on Reinventing the Female Voice in Emerging Markets in a session presented by Dentsu Aegis Network
- Amy Chen, co-founder and commercial lead at Bowhead Technology, will discuss Deploying Engaging IoT Technology to Drive Parent-Child Communications and Brand Advocacy
“We’re delighted to deliver the biggest and brightest speaker line-up in the Festival’s history, designed with creativity at its heart. We aim to inspire our delegates with debates that matter most to the region, drawing on themes from the across the creative spectrum,” said Terry Savage, Chairman of Spikes Asia.