Compiled by the industry body CASBAA, the latest, and third, Regulating for Growth’ study ranks the region’s regulators according to the effectiveness of their measures in encouraging pay-TV growth and stimulating economic activity.
In Asia-Pacific overall, New Zealand and Hong Kong, topped the regulatory regime index, with Japan, Australia and Malaysia running closely behind.
Findings show that the best-regulated markets use a light touch,’ creating an open environment that fosters active...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events