SINGAPORE - Singles Day, the Alibaba-driven annual shopping bonanza, has seen rapid uptake outside its home of China throughout Southeast Asia, according to research carried out by Criteo.
After analysing 21 million online transactions across Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia between 25 October and 30 November last year, Criteo found a significant spike in shopping on 11 November, Singles Day, and the two days prior.
Average online traffic leapt 44 percent between...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events