South Korea has an online penetration of more than 84 per cent, with internet usage high across all age groups. It also has one of the world's biggest blogging communities, and it boasts the highest penetration in Asia-Pacific of mobile phone social networkers as a percentage of the total population, according to an eMarketer forecast of mobile social usage around the world released last May. Findings related to usage last year showed that just shy of half the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events