Speaking at the World Retail Congress in Germany yesterday 26 October, Sorrell also consulted his crystal ball, and changed his prediction for global economies from a 'LUVVY-shaped' recovery to a 'LUV-shaped' recovery.
The term 'LUV-shaped' was coined last year and is meant to convey predictions for economic recovery across different global markets L-shaped in Western Europe, U-shaped in the US, and V-shaped in the so-called Bric nations Brazil, Russia, India and China....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events