Sony has stepped away from the romance of Valentine's Day with its first ad of the new decade as it promotes the power of PlayStation.
Created by Adam EveDDB to highlight the emotive side of gaming, Heart begins as a military unit prepare to descend a man-made pit.
The team make their way through a desolate tunnel system, before stumbling upon thousands of beating hearts, all plugged into Play...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events