Grassroots entrepreneurs are taking over WeChat as more and more users let’s call them social sellers for now are selling products on it. By posting pictures and descriptions in their 'Moments' the app’s content-sharing section, they utilise their own circles of friends and word-of-mouth to reach hundreds of thousands of potential customers.
To support and professionalise consumer-to-consumer sales, Tencent the company behind WeChat launched weidians 微店, so-called “mini stores”, earlier...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events