As part of its ongoing move towards automation, Snapchat has finally made its marketing API application programming interface open to all agencies, brands and developers.
Although Snapchat launched its Marketing API in October 2016, the platform only made it available to a handful of technology companies that are part of its Snapchat Partners programme.
These companies were able to use the API to develop tools that satisfy the needs of the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events