Private ad tech company Sizmek has announced plans to buy publicly listed programmatic company Rocket Fuel for $145 million.
Under the terms of the agreement, Sizmek, backed by Vector Capital, will commence a tender offer for all outstanding shares of Rocket Fuel common stock at $2.60 a share in cash, which including the assumption of Rocket Fuel's debts, values Rocket Fuel at around $145 million.
While both companies brand themselves differently, they...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events