Programmatic buy-side platform Sizmek has filed for voluntary Chapter 11 bankruptcy in the US, saying it is seeking access to investment capital to keep the company going.
According to a release, Sizmek had been in “extended discussions” with stakeholders to tackle the company’s “over-leveraged balance sheet”, but Sizmek’s primary lender took control of its accounts and cut off access to capital.
“As a result of this action, Sizmek's board of directors...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events