Speaking to Campaign Asia-Pacific in Mumbai late last week, Sorrell suggested the days of the blockbuster acquisition were almost over, with most of the deals likely to be “smaller, incremental additions” to the existing WPP lineup.
Some of WPP’s most recent Asia acquisitions include China’s XMKT Marketing and Egift Design and Production, along with Vietnam’s Sofresh. And last month WPP PR firm CohnWolfe announced it was to acquire Indian agency Six...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events